Re: Added possibility to translate the online help of qpdfview

Hell again,

Thanks to Yuri's help, the help file can now be translated using the
usual Launchpad mechanism on the "help" template in qpdfview's trunk. [1]

Best regards, Adam.

[1] https://translations.launchpad.net/qpdfview/trunk/+pots/help