Re: Help translate OpenFoodFacts, the wikipedia of food.

Thanks for the amazing response. I'm just amazed by how many languages we
could get in barely 4 days for the Android app.
To respond to several mails I got:
If your language does not have a localized domain yet, you can send a mail
to contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and contribute food in the English version
meanwhile.
For the website and food categories translations, you first need to create
an account (http://en.openfoodfacts.org/cgi/user.pl) to be able to edit the
page (http://en.wiki.openfoodfacts.org/Translations).
We also need country correspondants and volunteers who can help us with the
specifics (special food that only exists in your country, potentially
useful government data, internationalization stuff we need to be aware of…)

Thanks again,
Pierre