Re: Help with branching libgksu

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:52:55 +0200, David Allouche wrote:
> We will change the code import for gksu today.

New imports from Subversion are now available for gksu and libgksu.

https://launchpad.net/gksu/main
https://launchpad.net/libgksu/head

The old CVS import of libgksuui has been set to "STOPPED". I did not
make a fresh Subversion import because libgksuui is in the "obsolete"
directory in the Subversion repository.

https://launchpad.net/libgksuui/head

--
                                                            -- ddaa