Re: bug tags & importance and people

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 01:00:15AM +0530, shirish wrote:
>        i just filed in
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+bug/129297 and I
> updated the tag to mark it as an upgrade. I tried many a way but i

So question 1: why is it useful to mark it as "an upgrade". Is that an
officially endorsed Ubuntu bug tag?

> couldn't mark it as a wishlist bug. Then after a while, it came to me

Question 2: why would it be useful to mark it as a wishlist bug?

>        Another thing i've been trying to find out is if i can find out
> when an x person logged in last. Just for e.g.
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~onno-itmaze/ but there is just no way. Of

This is a cool idea, and I'm happy Matthew has filed this bug so we can
plan on doing this.

There is a slight privacy disclosure item here. Does anyone feel
strongly about this, or is it okay to disclose your last logged in time
to other -- logged in -- Launchpad users?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125