Re: Unable to build i386 packages

On 8/1/07, Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Quoting Celso Providelo <celso.providelo@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > On 7/30/07, Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I dput my packages and the amd64 binaries build fine but since
> >> yesterday I am unable to get i386 and architecture-independant
> >> ("Architecture: any") packages (they are not failing: it's just the
> >> dogfood builder does not attempt to build them). Am I doing anything
> >> wrong?
> >

> > Can you point me to the pending build URL ?
>
> The packages were eventually build, long after they were queued.

We are aware of this, the only i386 builder available is kept busy most of
the time processing daily launchpad-packages uploads.

https://dogfood.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-langpack/+archive/

Which is nice in a stress-testing PoV.

In production, we will have a many other builders and the build ETA will for
sure smaller.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

[]
--