Re: bug tags & importance and people

Hi,

Christian Robottom Reis:
> There is a slight privacy disclosure item here. Does anyone feel
> strongly about this, or is it okay to disclose your last logged in time
> to other -- logged in -- Launchpad users?

That depends on the granularity. I'd be wary of publishing a definite
time, but something along the lines of "less than a day ago" or "two
weeks ago" would be fine.

Past experience:

The German Loco team had timestamps in the IRC log. We removed those
because some people expressed concerns that IRCing on company time
would not be approved by some employers (to put it mildly).

Browsing Ubuntu-related web pages might well fall in the same category
for some people.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 - -