Re: bug tags & importance and people

On Aug 3, 2007, at 7:22 AM, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
There is a slight privacy disclosure item here. Does anyone feel
strongly about this, or is it okay to disclose your last logged in time
to other -- logged in -- Launchpad users?

On people's karma pages we already display the things they've been doing, and how long ago they did them. We're a bit vague about it, but for most things (translations being perhaps the biggest exception), you can do an application-specific search and get more exact details. For various other reasons it would be nice if that "Latest actions" list was more precise and hyperlinked. And if it was, "Last active" would be just the most recent timestamp from that list of actions.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/