Upstream access to Ubuntu package bugs

Hi all,

Hobbsee told me that the upstream Amarok team want to deal with bugs reported against the Ubuntu Amarok package.

I'm told that they've expressed frustration at not being able to set importances, see private bugs and set wishlist bugs. These tasks are reserved for the Ubuntu drivers, as it's an Ubuntu package and not the upstream project.

I'd value your thoughts on what we can offer upstreams who want to be more involved in managing bugs filed against the Ubuntu package of their software.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net