[translation] Changes in documentation translation templates?

Hi everyone,

I was about to go through translation of
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/ubuntu-docs/+pots/musicvideophotos/ru/+translate?show=all&start=20
when it struck me, that I've translated most of this text already. So,
I came back to https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/feisty/+source/ubuntu-docs/+pots/musicvideophotos/ru/+translate?start=10
and found out an explanation. Some strings were split in parts,
example string #19 (7.04) corresponds to string #21 (7.10) whereas
string #20 corresponds to strings #22 and #23, thus this breaks the
mechanism of the suggestions, which is very handy in such a case.

And I suspect there are some more examples of such strings, because
translated part of documentation from 7.04 ended up as almost
completely untranslated in 7.10. Would it be possible to track such
cases somehow and still make a suggestions made in previous
translation of documentation? Why those strings were split in parts,
anyway? I thought, that the most logical separation of strings would
be by paragraph, since paragraph is some logically consistent part of
text, which should be translated as a whole.

Currently, I am working around this by using famous copy-paste technique.

Regards,
Alexey Balmashnov