Re: Missing dependencies in PPA [was: my 2 cents to PPA evaluation.]

On 10/10/07, Jeremy Visser <jeremy.visser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 14:56 -0300, Celso Providelo wrote:
> > He means that PPA packages are built with dependencies coming only
> > from 'release' pocket.
>
> Is this the reason why I can't build Wine in my PPA, because it depends
> on libjack0.100.0-dev, which Launchpad can't seem to find?

No, it's not the same problem.

> It doesn't seem to build in pbuilder either. Is there any way I can tell
> Launchpad to get it from universe?

You are facing problems with ogre-model, read PPAQuickStart to learn
how to upload your source to 'universe' component.

We were talking about a different issue.

KTHXBYE
--
Celso Providelo <celso.providelo@xxxxxxxxx>