Re: Launchpad 1.1.12 released!

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 04:37:52PM -0700, Scott wrote:
> Matthew Revell wrote:
> > Welcome to the last Launchpad release of 2007! The highlights of
> > Launchpad 1.1.12 include:
>
> [snip]
>
> AMAZINGLY you STILL can't include an attachment with an initial report.
>
> Bugzilla has had this feature for eons.
>
> Why the delay with Launchpad?

You know, it's a funny crowd, software users. A release note is sent out
with *dozens* of fixes and improvements listed, and the first feedback
we get is a complaint about a missing feature <wink>.

Congratulations to the team that really pulled it together and delivered
a great December release through the winter and summer of it. Let's have
January match and surpass the great results we've had this cycle. And
great end-of-year break, too.

(And yeah, don't worry, Scott -- we're really working on allowing you to
add attachments when filing bugs.)
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331