Re: Bug comments

Possibly use something more 'integrated' like a few buttons.
One for 'add additional bug reporting info', another for 'discuss this
bug' doing some sort of forum tie-in, and another for 'ask a question
about this bug' with a tie-in to answers.

I love the integration between the various parts of launchpad--maybe
it's time to start tying the other services together as well...

On the flip side, when you have a forum discussion about a certain bug
there can be a link somewhere the points back to the bug report.  Same
thing for the answers section.

-A