Re: Bug comments

Hi,

Vincenzo Ciancia:
> find will be a "me too" comment. However, since ubuntu developers, who
> seem to be the majority of launchpad users, do not want voting for bugs,

Voting isn't really the same as a "me too" counter.

A counter seems useful.

LP could even auto-increment the thing when the user notices that a bug
has already been reported (and display a "Launchpad has recorded that
you're affected by this bug" message in Large Friendly Letters, which
should discourage people from me-too-ing in a friendly way).

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 - -