Re: .dtd/.properties translation

Yesterday at 13:09, nazo wrote:

> I use Rosetta for my project which is Firefox Extension. I upload to
> convert .dtd/.properties to .po/.pot by dropping items that has same
> en-US value by my script now.
>
> I want to use translation system that is used by ubuntu's firefox. Where
> is documentation?

This still requires manual approval on our part.  That means slower
turn-around.  If you are fine with that, you can simply upload XPI
files.  However, export support is not done yet (you'll have to
download PO files and create XPI files yourself), and there are other
problems you are going to run into.

Once it's completely ready for public use we'll make sure to document
and announce it.

Cheers,
Danilo