Re: Credited Suggestions

Am Dienstag, den 01.07.2008, 19:10 +0100 schrieb Caroline Ford:
> 2008/7/1 Og Maciel <ogmaciel@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> > On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Caroline Ford
> > <caroline.ford.work@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> But how do I, as upstream for tux4kids, get our translations in? I
> >> can't, and so the delta gets bigger and bigger..
> >
> > Assuming tux4kids is a registred project in Launchpad and setup for
> > translations, you should be able to do it just fine.
> > --
> > Og B. Maciel
>
> We don't use launchpad for translations, this is about the delta
> between _Ubuntu_'s translations of our software, and our own.

Taking the translation to upstream cannot be enforced. This is the
decision of the corresponding translation team.

For the German speaking team we agreed to not make any new translation
for projects outside of Ubuntu without coordinating the translation
process with upstream. So this is a policy thing. Avoiding a brain split
has got a top priority for us.

Cheers,

Sebastian