Re: Calling translators for BillReminder

Am Mittwoch, den 02.07.2008, 08:48 +0200 schrieb Henning Eggers:
> Adi Roiban schrieb:
> > I would be very useful to have a page where we can see all packages with
> > new suggestions for a specific language.
> >
> > At least for the Romanian team the communication is almost nonexistent and people
> > are adding suggestions without asking to be approved.
> >
>  From what I have read, that problem is the same for the German team. If
> such a page does not exist yet it should definitely be added.

Launchpad wants to enforce a model that does not fit the needs of the
German translation team. But I already wrote about it in length, see
ubuntu-translators list.

I would favour to forbid making suggestions without getting into contact
with us before.

Cheers,

Sebastian