Re: Calling translators for BillReminder

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Sebastian Heinlein <glatzor@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Launchpad wants to enforce a model that does not fit the needs of the
> German translation team. But I already wrote about it in length, see
> ubuntu-translators list.

I remember reading it...

> I would favour to forbid making suggestions without getting into contact
> with us before.

I know exactly what you are talking about and have created means to
"make it fit" into our (Brazilian Portuguese) model. However, Rosetta
has a huge potential and I am planning to write up a couple of
blueprints with suggestions to give the Rosetta devs a window to what
we feel would help us. Would you be interested in collaborating with
me? Anyone else?

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel