Re: Calling translators for BillReminder

Am Mittwoch, den 02.07.2008, 09:59 -0400 schrieb Og Maciel:
> I know exactly what you are talking about and have created means to
> "make it fit" into our (Brazilian Portuguese) model. However, Rosetta
> has a huge potential and I am planning to write up a couple of
> blueprints with suggestions to give the Rosetta devs a window to what
> we feel would help us. Would you be interested in collaborating with
> me? Anyone else?

To be honest there seems to be more a lack of development resources and
not of ideas.

This is my personal favourite:

https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/rosetta/+spec/translation-roles

I can remember talking with Carlos about this back in 2006.

Cheers,

Sebastian