Are bugs ranked by linkings?

I had the recent realization that Launchpad Answers is a fantastic
service, and I have taken to pointing it out to new users. The simple
but organized way it is designed means that all the tickets I have ever
read on there have had happy endings.

My favourite thing with it, however, that puts it way above and beyond
the typical support tickets thing, is that Answers connects straight to
the bug tracker. If a novice user has a problem caused by a bug, we can
help that user by linking his question to that bug report. Instant,
effortless status updates personalized for him!

Then I had another thought: Does that have the impact it should? Right
now, the only people seeing this are going to be the people reading the
bug report or the question, which probably doesn't do much to actually
solve the bug.
Is there a place in Launchpad that will rank bug reports (or other such
resources) by how much they have been linked to from other sections of
the site? If not, I should point out that would be an amazingly useful
feature ;)

Thanks,
-Dylan