Re: Fwd: gnome-globalmenu_0.6-1ubuntu1_source.changes rejected

On Saturday 15 November 2008 09:25:50 Pavel  Mlčoch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry, but I think, It is launchpad bug. Or not? Problem is my czech
> surname. Have You any solution?
[snip]
>  Rejected:
>  Unhandled exception processing upload: 'ascii' codec can't encode
> character u'u010d' in position 72: ordinal not in range(128)

Hi

This is a known problem for which we're aiming to fix for the 2.1.12 release.
In the meantime, please remove non-ascii characters from your Launchpad name
when you upload the package and this error will not be triggered.

Apologies for the inconvenience.