Re: [Launchpad-users] Installing LP on Debian Lenny

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, William Grant wrote:

> The Soyuz FTP service is 'poppy'. I spent a while just after the source
> was released working out how to get bits of Soyuz up and running. That
> resulted in nhttp://williamgrant.id.au/f/1/2009/soyuzness.html, which I
> think is a fairly complete guide on getting PPA uploads happening.

Thanks - this helped me a lot :-)

Now I have some more questions:

I want to use sync-source to sync the Debian sources into my launchpad?
I've found the ArchiveAdministration wiki page, but this references an
update-source script in a ~/syncs directory. Is the content of ~/syncs
available somewhere?

Oh - and is there a graphical view to manage a distroseries component
list?

Thanks

Jan-Marek Glogowski