[Launchpad-users] new way to look at the bugs

Hi everone,
           I was looking at some of the bugs and found something
particularly interesting brought up by Robert Collins. His ideas are
expreseed in the following bugs:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/420807
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/420799

So basically our conversation resulted in this:

"Of course. When you combine my proposal in bug 420799 with this one I
think it will work well:
 - incomplete bugs will be always near the bottom
 - new bugs with no priority will be at the top for triage"

I think that could actually make a triaging easy, just by changing the
sorting order by including in the bug priority and bug status so the new
bugs can come up at first, another thing that I propose it that a
separate page should be made for the bugs that are critical and have
high priorities so developers can directly focus on those and everyone
else who is working with these new and or incomplete bugs will be on a
separate page and once they have been confirmed they would be move to
the other page; also this would make launchpad more organized for
example having critical and other important bugs that are under work by
developers on a separate page and everything else on a separate side

Please give your feedback on this idea...

--
Thanks,
Vikram