Re: [Launchpad-users] new way to look at the bugs

Jonathan Lange wrote:
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Christian Robottom
Reis<kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 07:37:58AM -0500, Deryck Hodge wrote:

I wonder, though, if just having a bug list easily re-sortable like a
milestone list is the best way to handle these concerns?  There are
several open bugs about sorting in addition to these two.

I think this would be good. I don't really have a strong opinion about
the default order.

The generic way to solve this problem is to allow custom sort criteria
with an added bonus being a way to save that sort criteria as a query --
but if it's in a URL you get a poor-man's version of that as a bookmark.

Not only is it generic, but it's probably the right way of doing it,
since there will always be interesting, unanticipated questions that
people have about their bugs.

jml