Re: [Launchpad-users] Is translation of Launchpad itself planned?

> Why do you mean by planned ? Like Canonical to pay for implementing that
> feature in Launchpad?
> There are some bug requests and they were accepted. Everyone is invited
> to contribute.

We (Russian LoCo members) asked at #launchpad once (ok, twice) if we
can help translate LP.
There was clear answer: We can't help - LP is not translatable.
If so, one need to rewrite every single line of code containing string
and create very large patch just to make it translatable :)
Who can guarantee the patch will be accepted?

Sorry, but I cannot confirm my words, "Internal Server Error" instead
of LP source code is displayed right now at
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/

--
Dmitry Agafonov