Re: [Launchpad-users] Suggestion for large scale bug report management

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Martin Pool <mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We have something a bit like this in bug heat and "this bug affects me".

And we're also always talking about a feature called "Bug Q&A," which
would build on bug heat and affected users and help users get a bug
into an actionable state by answering questions about the bug -- Can
you reproduce this? How?  Is there a patch?  Where?  Can you confirm
the fix? Can this be forwarded upstream? etc.  I'm being a bit general
here on this feature, but we've done a lot of work to spec this out in
a way that if combined with bug heat would give people a good view of
interesting hot spots in bugs *and* actionable bugs.

I have no idea when we will work on this, but I continue to evangelize
the feature and believe we will get to do it eventually.

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge