Re: Can't upload to my ppa

On 7/7/2012 8:07 AM, Neil Munro wrote:
It seems I spoke too soon

niadh@ubuntu:~/liberedit$ dput ppa:neilmunro/liberedit
../liberedit_12.07.13_source.changes

Package has already been uploaded to ppa on ppa.launchpad.net
Nothing more to do for ../liberedit_12.07.13_source.changes

I keeps outputting this error, that is after I run quickly release,
but it all appears to run correctly but a few minutes later I get an
email telling me it was rejected, how can I point quickly to aim at
the right PPA?

Thanks,
Neil