Re: Can't upload to my ppa

On 7 July 2012 16:23, ViViD <vivnet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 7/7/2012 8:07 AM, Neil Munro wrote:
>>
>> It seems I spoke too soon
>>
>> niadh@ubuntu:~/liberedit$ dput ppa:neilmunro/liberedit
>> ../liberedit_12.07.13_source.changes
>>
>> Package has already been uploaded to ppa on ppa.launchpad.net
>> Nothing more to do for ../liberedit_12.07.13_source.changes
>>
>> I keeps outputting this error, that is after I run quickly release,
>> but it all appears to run correctly but a few minutes later I get an
>> email telling me it was rejected, how can I point quickly to aim at
>> the right PPA?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Neil

> If its already been uploaded, the problem is self-explanatory here. What you
> can do is bump the version of the package, which will clear up that issue.
> Also, you should be using some type of Debian revision system.
>
> Instead of 12.07.13, you should have something more like 12.07.13-1, where
> -1 is the revision of the Debian packaging.  On Ubuntu this is usually
> -0ubuntu1.

But it's not uploading to the right ppa, it's I get an email that reads

Rejected:
Launchpad failed to process the upload path '~neilmunro/ppa/ubuntu':

x2 is disabled.

It is likely that you have a configuration problem with dput/dupload.
Please check the documentation at
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA#Uploading and update your
configuration.

Further error processing not possible because of a critical previous error.

I know x2 is disabled and quickly release attempts to upload to x2, I
want it to point to liberedit, how do I ensure this happens?

Thanks,
Neil