Re: Requesting for more info regarding rejection.

Thanks for the tip!  I ditched the fpm method and was able to build a
source package using fakeroot command and got signed source.changes file.
I have tried now at least 20 times regarding the Distribution field . What
ever distro i put it either says it doesn't support format 3.0 or something
or gives "distro" name became obsolete and hence rejected Error.

Which distro i should actually use ? I tried lucid , breezy , jauty , main
, ubuntu .

Please let me know .