libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: libravatar.org domain ownership

Hi!

Great news and thank you very much, Tristan, for taking care about this!

We already have dns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, currently forwarded to dev. I'd suggest
we change this and everyone who wants to take care about the domain should
be recipient of that mail alias. /me wants to opt in here.

Oliver