libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: libravatar.org domain ownership

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 at 10:34, Tristan Le Guern <tleguern@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 3/4/19 10:35 PM, clime wrote:
> > Another thing is that i have somewhat limited set of permissions on the
> > Libravatar organization so that I can't
> > e.g. modify account informaton. That was not the final blocker but just
> > mentioning.
>
> As part of the “Admin” team you have all the permissions activated. What
> is missing ?

I would swear that yesterday, I could not edit a thing and the Account info
form that i was filling during the transfer was giving me a permission
denied
error. Today I can edit some things in the interface.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look at it and we should invite fmarier to the
gandi team so that he can transfer the domain ownership to us. The
normal transfer won't work anyway.

thanks again
clime