linuxpadawan team mailing list archive

Re: rebuilding LinuxPadawan

On 08/26/2016 03:17 PM, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
The only problem is that the time required to do this is probably a
little much to ask out of any one person and we've all been very busy.
Enough with the excuses, though. We need to get the site back up. To
that end, I'd like to arrange a little IRC party to do this. I think
I'll just make the raw files available and people can grab them and post
up pastebins of the new content, which admins can download and
implement. I think if a bunch of us do it together it will be relatively
easy and quick. Who's with me? What's good times/days for everyone?
Questions, comments, concerns?

I'm sorry to say this, but because of life and burn out from work, I can't make it. But I will be still around, so I'm not stepping down (yet). I hope you folks understand that.

Thank you.
--
Svetlana Belkin
A.K.A: belkinsa