linuxpadawan team mailing list archive

Re: rebuilding LinuxPadawan

Hello master and padawans,

I'm afraid to not being able to engage myself in this project. I'm not sure
anymore if this project is the best place for me to contribute. As a
non-english speaker, that would be difficult for me to add new useful
content in a wiki. It's always easier to read English content than write
it.

Also, don't be offended, but I think now that's more useful to improve
official documentation than creating a new place to welcome newcomer. There
is also big competitors in this market with Stack Overflow Documentation.

The only point I think great with your project is the mentorship aspect.
Maybe, this should be improved. And as I said few months ago, by email, it
would be good to discuss about global goals and expectations with this
project, and how this project offers things that doesn't exist elsewhere.

Nevertheless, I wish you great success in your project. And maybe in few
months I will feel enough confident to propose my help as a mentor.

Florian