linuxpadawan team mailing list archive

new team project: Code of Conduct

LinuxPadawan, being relatively new still, has many infrastructure needs.
Among them is a need for a Code of Conduct. There are some nice
[guidelines][1] out there, so we could start from scratch, but I see a
[fairly good CoC][2] that we could make work with just a little
modification. However, the [Contributor Covenant][3] seems general enough
that it's ready to go and has a degree of popularity that I think will
ensure it is well-maintained to the best of standards. Any particular
thoughts or concerns on this? If not, I think I'll just implement the CC.
We can always change it if it doesn't seem to be working for us. However,
we are a community. I welcome your comments! Thanks,

[1]: http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Conference_anti-harassment/Policy
[2]:
https://github.com/stumpsyn/policies/blob/master/citizen_code_of_conduct.md
[3]: http://contributor-covenant.org/