-------- Message transféré --------
De: Samuel Mehrbrodt <s.mehrbrodt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 21:36:03 +0200

Hi,

we plan to release a new version of ExpoSong soon and I have uploaded
the new pot-file. There will be more strings until the final release,
but I think it might be good to start providing translation updates so
that there is not too much work when the release gets closer.

https://translations.launchpad.net/exposong

Thanks to all contributors!

Follow ups