lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [ATTENTION] Lubuntu Website

Hello Ali,

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:55:30 +0400
"Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Don't get me wrong, my good friends but you see, I am doing my best here
> and sharing all my thoughts with you but I am NOT a superman,

Yes you are! You have proven you are the one with the cape and the mask, spotted! ;-)

> I can't do everything all by myself.

Well, Superman does have his helpers, doesn't he? :p

> I am tired of being super active :) we need to work as a TEAM. Can we?

In one word, is there a TODO somewhere?

(I didn't read the whole content of the mails for they were too long).

Here are things I would like to try to participate to during the coming months until
Trusty is out:
* Report bugs against the Lubuntu Software Center (because it works much less well than
the official one and has less descriptions of programs translated to my native language,
which might be the same for other languages);

* Participate to testing alphas, but I am not there yet because I don't have enough time
available ATM;

* Continue to read the incoming mails from the lubuntu - brainstorming and qa - and
participate modestly where I think I am able to;

Regards,
Mélodie