lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [ATTENTION] Lubuntu Website

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 9:49 PM, JM <meets@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Ali,

Salut Mélodie,

> On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:55:30 +0400
> "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Don't get me wrong, my good friends but you see, I am doing my best here
> > and sharing all my thoughts with you but I am NOT a superman,
>
> Yes you are! You have proven you are the one with the cape and the mask,
> spotted! ;-)

That is Batman with a mask, not Superman :P

> > I can't do everything all by myself.
>
> Well, Superman does have his helpers, doesn't he? :p

AFAIK, he does :)

> > I am tired of being super active :) we need to work as a TEAM. Can we?
>
> In one word, is there a TODO somewhere?

For Lubuntu 14.04: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming

I recommend to have a look at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Brainstorming

I have decided to discuss each and every thing related to Lubuntu as a
system and Lubuntu as a Team and community on the blueprints and we are
using the mailing lists as well.

> (I didn't read the whole content of the mails for they were too long).

Sometimes, it is a huge pain in the neck (I do suffer from that) but it is
important :) but it depends on what kind of discussion is going on.

> Here are things I would like to try to participate to during the coming
> months until
> Trusty is out:
> * Report bugs against the Lubuntu Software Center (because it works much
> less well than
> the official one and has less descriptions of programs translated to my
> native language,
> which might be the same for other languages);
>
> * Participate to testing alphas, but I am not there yet because I don't
> have enough time
> available ATM;
>
> * Continue to read the incoming mails from the lubuntu - brainstorming and
> qa - and
> participate modestly where I think I am able to;

Thank you for your interest to help and support the community, Lubuntu
needs people like you :)

> Regards,
> Mélodie

Merci beaucoup, I really appreciate that :) keep it up!

Best Regards,