lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-comms] Leading Lubuntu Brainstorming Team and Others

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 5:33 AM, Iberê Fernandes
<ibere.fernandes@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 2013/11/11 Andre Rodovalho <andre.rodovalho@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>> I would like to contribute more with Lubuntu. But I'm too busy untill
>> july-2014.
>>
>> I'm trying to help people when I see threads here, and also on G+; this
>> is the maximium I can do right now!
>>
>> I wish luck for you and the best for who accept this mission, and
>> contribute to Lubuntu!
>>

>> 2013/11/11 Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Long story short, due to the lack of communications between Lubuntu Team
>>> Members/Community and due to unsolved issues that it seems Myself and ONLY
>>> few are running after to solve and due to the fact that there are ONLY VERY
>>> few active members who are supporting and helping as much as they can, it
>>> seems my thoughts, activities and approach with Lubuntu is going to a dead
>>> end.
>>>
>>> I have done my very best. I got burned out many many times. I have
>>> suffered a lot and I have given more than what I'm supposed to give, etc.
>>> ALL that because I love Lubuntu. But, this is getting no where and I am
>>> seriously, very tired.
>>>
>>> If there is someone who would like to take over the Brainstorming Area
>>> and take over the Ownership of Lubuntu Communications Team and all the
>>> other stuff that I am in charged of:
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Lubuntu-Team
>>>
>>> Please, let me know :)
>>>
>>> I will be around whenever you need me as I shall never turn my back to
>>> anyone in need of my help.
>>>
>>> Good Luck and All the best!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>>> Best Regards,
>>> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
>>> Areas of Involvement<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
>>> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>
>>>

> Ali,

Hi Ibere,

> Please, could you give me the  ownership of Lubuntu Communications Team?

DONE :)
Thank you so much, that was a huge burden and now, I feel much better
because I know for a fact that the team is between a capable hands and
someone I can trust, the whole community can trust and he can move forward.
I have done my part, now, it is your turn :P

> Besides, thank you for what you've have been doing lately!

I love Lubuntu so no need to thank me but you welcome :)

> Take your time and don't be a stranger.

Who told you I am? hahaha, of course I am not ;)
I shall remain an admin to help whenever needed but NOT the owner of the
team. I feel I am a FREE bird when I have no roles because once you are the
owner/leader of a team, you should do a lot and for me, I am no longer
interested to lead the Communications team. It is time for someone else to
take the lead of that department :) I know for a fact that you can do it
and you DO HAVE MY FULL Support so no worries :D

> Best regards,
>
> --
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ibere-Fernandes

Thank you so much for taking care of the Communications Team and remember,
I am few clicks away from you ;)

Best Regards,