Re: Lubuntu could end up like Xubuntu (Heavy & Slow)

I agree that xubuntu is not lightweight and app selection is key to
this, especially for those that will always execute.  I think something
like connman or wics would be a better choice than network manager for
Lubuntu.  The gnome power management stuff I recall is already
undergoing a radical size reduction, so that issue may solve itself.

begin:vcard
fn:David Sugar
n:Sugar;David
org:Canonical