Re: New testing ISO 20100215

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:54:25 -0000, Mike Nokel <mnokel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!
It's great! Nice artwork! Respect for including such applications as
"hardware drivers", "printing", "languages" by default. It now looks very
user-friendly.
However, there are some minor problems:
<snip>

3) why have you choosen "xfburn" to include? I think that the most popular area for installing LXDE (and of course Lubuntu) are netbooks and they just
don't have any CD/DVD-ROMs... In my opinion, it is unnecessary.

Because not everybody will be using it on a Netbook, it’s hope it will be used to recycle old desktops.

<snip>

In conclusion, I would like to say that it looks perfect and amazing. Thank
you!

Regards,
Michael.

--