Re: New testing ISO 20100215

Here is a quick report on the current cut on an older laptop.

HP Omnibook 910
PIII 500 MHz
320 MB Memory
with 3Com 3CCFEM556B 10/100 PC Card
and SMC 2835W wireless card

Lubuntu seems to boot fine, a little slow, but it looks nice on the old
LCD.   Eraser head style mouse seems to work fine.

However, I could not seem to find a way to configure the wireless card.
That is when I checked, and the distro is not detecting either of the two PC
cards in the system.  So no report on browser speed.

The system did not automatically mount a flash drive.  I was able to mount
manually.

Sound does work;  I was able to play an ogg file via mplayer off of the
flash drive.

Hope this helps.

Dwain