Re: Post A3 Test: Encrypted home folder

In terms of encrypted home folders, for Ubuntu in general it was not a wise
move to offer it on install, we have access to such systems if we need - but
there are cries of help, periodically, on the support forums for those who
have "messed up" and lost everything.

IMHO, leave them well alone

Phill.