Re: When will we have Lubuntu 10.04 beta 2?

Hi,

so there will be a final release on the last day of April 2010 for Lubuntu,
not an 'rc' but a 'final' version that I can tell people is not a test
version, with full adoption aimed for 10.10?

I ask as I have little time to get a press release together to be in time
for their publishing deadline and really do not wish to mess up my
relationship to the magazine I've had things published in before. If there
is doubt I'd rather err on the side of caution and get the details into a
later edition, the magazine is published every week so the Lubuntu project
is not going to have to wait a month.