Re: Lubunto - bug report - USB 3g mobile broadband detection

The ubuntu version you tested is not 10.04, right? Try the latest 10.04 instead.
We didn't implement anything for network manager and there is no need
to do this.
We use the totally the same applet from gnome, and it should work if
it work in gnome.
If it doesn't, it's highly probable this is a ubuntu bug.
This has nothing to do with Lubuntu at all and we shouldn't need to
write any single line of code for it. If it works in Ubuntu and its
gnome, it should work in Lubuntu, too since we use "the same" program
with "the same" configuration.
So I believe this is a bug of upstream Ubuntu 10.04. Please test it instead.
If 3g doesn't work in Ubuntu 10.04 beta, too, it's a regression bug of
Ubuntu and you should bug report to Ubuntu developers, not in Lubuntu
mailing list since we're not mainting that applet. So basically you
complained to the wrong person.