Re: [LXDE Translation] PCManFM beta release postponed and may require unfreeze.

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010, Steve wrote:

Not a problem for me, I’ve converted them to Rubbish Bin anyway :)

That's the point indeed. I guess this is just a mistake from the developer but when the original string changes this will cause your translation to be marked as "fuzzy" and as such it will not be used when the strings are presented. So if we decide to update it the translators have to revisit all those strings or they will be in en_US. NOT very good, it's a trade off - a more consistent en_US and maybe some translations have a mix up too because their language uses that. For en_GB that's not true, not for sv either ("papperskorg") and I guess alot of us around uses the same. A change in original is a consequence in the other end. That's all.

--
/brother
http://sis.bthstudent.se