Re: Documentation and the 'dreaded' day

Hi,

There is not a section for "How To's" in the wiki and I am not sure where
they would best fit in, I'm not sure if they should be at lubuntu.net, or if
the wiki page is the correct place for "How To's" / screen-casts etc. Having
them all in one place is the way forward and the wiki seems the correct
place if we are to proceed for adoption. I'm thinking possibly under section
4, so that "how-tos'" can be added, but am not about to go 'breaking' the
wiki page :-)

I'd like to add forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=82&p=104#p104 to
somewhere, it's very basic I know, but I'm still learning this stuff :-)

If someone could check that the post (without the Regards, Phill bit at the
bottom) is okay and tell me where to stick it ;-)

P.S. Section 4 does need a bit of an update? I'll happily tidy it up with
what we have for the current beta2 as the installed apps (The browser
selection is some what wrong), but not without permission !!!