Re: Documentation and the 'dreaded' day

Le mardi 20 avril 2010 à 17:12 +0100, Phillip Whiteside a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> There is not a section for "How To's" in the wiki and I am not sure
> where they would best fit in, I'm not sure if they should be at
> lubuntu.net, or if the wiki page is the correct place for "How To's" /
> screen-casts etc. Having them all in one place is the way forward and
> the wiki seems the correct place if we are to proceed for adoption.
> I'm thinking possibly under section 4, so that "how-tos'" can be
> added, but am not about to go 'breaking' the wiki page :-)

Any help to improve the wiki is welcome :) I'm not against the "Howto"
section, I just would like to slim the main page a bit. For example, I
think the Xubuntu or page on the wiki is quite nice :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu

And there is a Docs section ;) But we should also check what is done on
the wiki for Ubuntu, because many tutorials could be re-use by Lubuntu.

I plan to do some updates before the release, I'll try to add a
"Documentation" section so you can add you contribution :)