Re: Final testing

The last install I did was the proving the 'minimal install', it was only by
chance that I saw update mangler ;-) today and also unattended updates go by
the install. We had pure CLI, then Synaptics, now update manager. These
things are important for "Such users may not know how to use command line
tools, " which has caused 'dis agreements' on the mailing list before.