Re: A couple of thoughts from a chat

The not being to load 'folders' (either directories, partitions or complete
compilation cd/dvd's) is a major 'hmmm' with aqualung. Whilst I try to herd
my music collection into one area, it does contain folders of cd's which
aqualung cannot cope with.

But, we have plenty of time... (well a couple of months, anyway ;-) ) to
adopt one and possibly put it forward for inclusion into the ubuntu area.