Re: marketing

I'm working in a theme (mockup only for now). The marketing items, such
as banners, sticks, and other things, will derivate from the main
aesthetic line and, remember, this "a bit like a democracy", so you'd
may not vote for my next theme proposal. This week I have pllaned to
publish the first designs: panel background, menu button, gtk2 theme
(now made by me, Clearlooks was not accepted for everybody, too
"vintage") and wallpapers.

Independent of this, you can mail me here (or my personal address) about
your needs in banner's sizes and messages. So, I'm waiting your
suggestions. That you pointed is taked now (banner at 600 x 100 px).

Thank you.