Re: 64-bit install?

64bit will give a speed increase for audio encoding and video encoding and
can reference more RAM natively (32bit can use PAE to access up to 12Gb
RAM).

There is a 64bit flash which runs great as well as 64bit java:
http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp?locale=en&host=www.java.com
<http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp?locale=en&host=www.java.com>
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStick

<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStick>Just because
its not in the Ubuntu repo doesn't mean it doesn't exist and to think so is
massively ignorant. I run 64bit on my desktop systems and run navive 64bit
java and native 64bit flash rather than Canonical's solution which is 32bit
plugins running via 64bit nspluginwrapper.